disability Insurance for highly compensated individuals
A specifically designed multi-life disability insurance program providing highly compensated employees the ability to obtain coverage on a corporate paid and/or voluntary and guaranteed issue basis – in a manner otherwise unavailable.
[ key facts ]
- The Lloyd’s of London Market
- What is Lloyd’s?
- Insured via designated syndicates
- Provided via designated CoverHolders
- Munich Re
[ Highlights ]
Main Attributes: A specifically designed multi-life disability insurance program providing highly compensated employees the ability to obtain coverage on a corporate paid and/or voluntary and guaranteed issue basis – in a manner otherwise unavailable.
– No firm expenditure
– No interruption or change to existing plans
– CEDi – MB (Monthly Benefit): up to $250,000
– CEDi – LS (Lump Sum): up to $5,000,000+
– Combination of MB + LS
No Participation Requirement (based on demographics)
CEDi – MB (Monthly Benefit)
– Coverage issued using a 60-75% compensation replacement factor, minus all other disability insurance benefits.
– Up to $250,000+ of monthly benefit may be issued on a GI basis (based on demographics).
– Number of eligible participants will dictate the maximum amount of GI.
– Several Benefit Level Options from which to choose from.
– Lock-in Feature: Special Opportunity to add coverage in the future, as compensation increases, on a GI basis.
– Own Occupation definition of disability.
– No financial justification required, at initial issuance or renewal, other than compensation verification from the employer.
– Coverage provided 5-year Policy Term (The Lloyd’s Market) or a 10-year Policy Term (Munich Re).
CEDi – LS (Lump Sum)
– Up to $10,000,000 benefit amount – GI (some restrictions apply)
– Up to $100,000,000 single lump sum can be issued via medical justification
– Number of eligible participants will dictate maximum
– Permanent & Total Disability definition
CEDi – Combo (MB + LS)
– Combination of both plans noted above